SurTec 650 Brush RTU
Ready-to-Use Trivalent Chromium Conversion Solution
SurTec 650 Brush RTU is a trivalent Chromium ‘Ready-To-Use’ solution, for brush, spray or wipe application to Aluminium and Magnesium. It increases corrosion resistance and paint adhesion, and is hexavalent Chromium free.
- Forms an iridescent blue to tan protective chromate coating.
- Excellent bare corrosion protection.
- Suitable as a pretreatment before lacquering, powder coating and gluing.
- Hexavalent Chromium free – meets all RoHS test criteria (IEC1 11/24/CD).
- It has a low electric resistance – under 0.8 milli-ohms/cm2.
- Heat resistant up to 100°C with minimal loss in corrosion resistance.
- Can be used with or without topcoating with paint.
- Meets U.S. MIL-DTL-81706 and MIL-DTL-5541.
Download a Technical Data Sheet for SurTec 650 Brush RTU here.
For a Safety Data Sheet, or to buy SurTec 650 in the UK, please contact us.
Back to Pretreatment.