Trivalent Chromium Conversion Coating
SurTec 650 is a trivalent Chromium passivation treatment for Aluminium and Magnesium, which increases corrosion resistance and paint adhesion. It is hexavalent Chromium free.
- SurTec 650 forms a colourless to iridescent blue/green protective coating.
- It is REACH, RoHS and WEEE compliant.
- It has a low electric resistance.
- Excellent pretreatment for powder coating or conventional paint.
- SurTec 650 can be applied by dipping or by spray.
- Can be used with or without topcoating with paint.
- Meets MIL-DTL-81706B and MIL-DTL-5541F.
- SurTec 650 is a drop-in replacement for hexavalent chromium passivation.
Download a Technical Data Sheet for SurTec 650 here.
For a Safety Data Sheet, or to buy SurTec 650 in the UK, please contact us.
Back to Pretreatment.