Trivalent Chromium Conversion Coating - Visible
SurTec 650V is a trivalent Chromium passivation treatment for Aluminium and Magnesium, which produces a visible blue-grey to yellow iridescent layer. It is hexavalent Chromium free.
- SurTec 650V provides excellent corrosion protection.
- REACH, RoHS and WEEE compliant.
- Designed for immersion application but can also be spray or wipe applied.
- Can be used to repair anodised coatings and refresh them before painting.
- Approved for aerospace use to MIL-DTL-81706 and MIL-DTL-5541F. Also approved by Qualicoat for architectural aluminium.
- Supplied as a concentrated liquid.
- Low electrical resistance.
- Drop-in replacement for hexavalent chrome passivation.
Download a Technical Data Sheet for SurTec 650V here.
For a Safety Data Sheet, or to buy SurTec 650 in the UK, please contact us.
Back to Pretreatment.