Aerospace - Coatings for Aircraft Interiors
Working closely with Design Houses, Seating OEM’s and Airlines, Trimite have been supplying a full range of products for the decoration and protection of aircraft interiors, for both standard, crew and business-class areas, for over 30 years. Our products are suitable for areas such as seating, monuments, overhead lockers and galleys.
The Trimite aerospace product range is available in both liquid paints and powder coatings, and offers a wide range of both standard and bespoke colours, in a variety of gloss levels and tactile finishes. This helps ensure continuity of appearance across different items, which have different types of coating. Contact Us to discuss custom colour development.
Our products include:
- Trimite PA8000 – smooth finish epoxy polyester powder
- Trimite PA8010 – textured finish epoxy polyester powder
- Trimite PA8080 – metallic finish bonded epoxy polyester powder
- Trimite PA8420 – leatherette epoxy polyester powder
- Trimite PA8570 – translucent epoxy polyester powder
- Trimite PA9041 – wrinkle polyester powder
- Trimite X2034 – clear gloss polyurethane powder
- Trimite Plastilac® AE265A – smooth finish, two pack polyurethane
- Trimite Plastilac® AE266A – textured finish, two pack polyurethane
- Trimite Plastilac® AP211A – two pack epoxy primer
- SurTec 650 – surface pretreatment for aluminium
- Trimite SAP2 – two pack etch primer
In addition, Trimite supply a range of products for minor damage and spot repair for aircraft interiors which have been coated with Trimite aerospace finishes, including:
- Trimasol AC Aerosol – single pack, custom matched aerosol touch-up
- Trimasol KC Aerosol – two pack, custom matched aerosol touch-up
- SurTec 650 Touch-up Pens – for the spot repair of bare alumium surfaces
To compliment our Aerospace decorative finishing systems, we offer a full range of metal pretreatment or ‘ClearChem’ products, such as alkali cleaners, etches and trivalent chromate conversion coatings.