We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. This is why it is important for us to identify how we process your personal data and the controls that you have over this.
By accessing and using our website you agree to the terms of this policy. Any amendments to this policy will be identified on this page. By continuing to use our website after these amendments have been made you agree to the terms of the revised policy.
The data controller of the personal data that we process for you is TRIMITE Global Coatings Limited (“TRIMITE”, “we”, “us” or “our”) of Eagle Road, Redditch, B98 9HFL.
2. What personal data we collect from you and how do we collect it?
Clients and business contacts
When you contact us about an event that we have held or request a quote, attend one of our events or sign up to one of our newsletters, we will collect the following personal data from you:
- Personal details, including your work, name, email address; and
- Contact details, including your address and your phone number
When you send us a copy of your CV and/or covering email or letter, we may collect the following personal data from you:
- Personal details, including your name, and email address;
- Contact details, including your address and your phone number;
- Employment details, including details of your current employer and your employment history;
- Details of your education and any relevant training;
- Details about your interests and what you do in your leisure time.
3. Why do we collect your personal data?
We will only use personal data from you in the following ways:
- To make sure that content from our website is provided to you in the most efficient way;
- To enable you to get involved in any interactive elements on our website or attend our events;
- To keep you up to date about changes we make to our service.
Clients and business contacts
- To send you useful updates on topics that you have requested to hear about or consented to receive from us, or which we believe may be of interest to you;
- Where we need to respond to a query you have sent us, provide a quote for a piece of work you have asked us to send you, or comply with any of our obligations in a contract that we have entered into with you;
- Where you have attended an event, we will use any feedback you provide to us to help us better manage the way that we run future events.
- Where we are considering you for a role with TRIMITE.
4. The General Data Protection Regulation – our obligations to you
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have a legally obligation to protect any personal data that we process. To this end we will only use your personal data for the purposes we have described above.
As part of our commitment to protecting your personal data, we will:
- only process your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and UK data protection legislation;
- keep your personal data confidential at all times, unless you have let us know that you are happy for us to share it with our suppliers;
- hold your personal data only for the following periods:
Client personal data: For the duration of the contract and for 6 years after the end of the contract; or For the duration stated in our contract with you.
Business contact personal data: 5 years
Candidate personal data: 12 months
5. Sharing your personal data
We use our preferred service providers to help us run our business. So that they
can support us with our business processes, we may need to share your
personal data with them. Any personal data that we share with our service
providers will only be carried out in accordance with our obligations under the
GDPR and UK data protection legislation.
6. Any other disclosure
We may disclose personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Business reorganisation: in the event that we suffer an event of insolvency, are the subject of a merger, acquisition or sale, or undergo a business restructure, or take any steps in connection with any of the aforementioned.
- Compliance with laws: to enable us to comply with our responsibilities under applicable UK legislation and regulations, or to comply with any court orders.
- Fraud and protection of legal rights: to prevent fraudulent activity and to protect our rights and those of third parties.
7. Transfer of personal data outside of the EEA
From time to time we may:
- use service providers that are based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA); or
- use service providers whose suppliers are based outside of the EEA.
Where we transfer personal data to these service providers, before doing so we will ensure that there are adequate processes in place to protect your personal data.
By continuing to use our website or services, or submitting your personal data to us, you consent to this transfer, storing and processing.
We do not direct services to children under the age of 18.
9. Your rights
You have the right to:
- request a copy of the personal data that we hold for you,
- let us know if there are any errors in the personal data that we hold for you,
- request us to delete any of the personal data that we hold for you,
- request that we stop processing your personal data.
Please email us at email@example.com to let us know.
If you are not happy about the way in which we have processed your personal data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we will try to rectify this to your satisfaction.
Alternatively, if you wish to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), you should call the ICO helpline on 0303 123 1113 or report your concern on the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.